Most times we tend to forget that our room is also part of the house we treat it the way we like. Here I will drop some tips that will aid I maintaining and keeping your room tidy and classy.
SOME OF THE TIPS ARE BELOW
• Always arrange like substances together
• Arrange in a scale of preference, that’s the more important items out of the like once stays in front and is more accessible
• Leave room/space for newer items especially if you are someone who loves to buy-buy.
• Arrange reasonably and visibly. Don’t muddle everything together so everywhere would look neat. It only makes matter worse.
• Don’t be lazy
• Your bed isn’t your wardrobe. Fold all your cloths neatly in your wardrobe
• You need a big or medium sized laundry basket. Store dirty clothes in them when you are not ready for laundry
• Your door isn’t a cloth rack. Quit hanging cloths on them.
• Who says you can’t have a dustbin in your room. Why must you keep throwing dirty on the floor
• Buy extra bed sheets. Your bed sheets isn’t meant to be dirty before you remember to change it.
• Shelving is very important in your bedroom anyways. Chests with drawers, side shelves, Wardrobes, Desks and a rotatable chair if necessary or a book rack.
IF YOU NEED US TO HELP YOU IN CREATING AWESOME DESIGN FOR ROOM, SITTING ROOM OR FOR ANY SPACE JUST REACH OUT TO US WE WILL BE GLAD TO HELP YOU WITH THE DESIGN.
For more Details
Call: 07034076784, 07039443332
House 1A, Gbemi-Oluwa Close, Off Sule Abuka Street, Off Opebi